Freitag, 3. Juni 2016

Hermesvilla and its beautiful roses

Dear readers,

today I made a visit to Hermesvilla with my sister. Hermesvilla is a beautiful, idilic country estate, located in the middle of the former imperial hunting grounds and surrounded by beautiful old rose bushes. Enjoy!










































































































































































































Have a nice day,
Lisa









2 Kommentare:

  1. Amongst this wonderful 'sea of roses' at the wonderful country estate of Hermesvilla, I am very happy to be your very first 'follower'

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you so much Rosemary! I am very happy you are my first follower!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...